The YEI Corporation was founded in 1999 in Portsmouth, Ohio and serves clients across the United States and internationally, through its three operating divisions, YEI Healthcare, YEI Technology, and YEI Network Services.
YEI Healthcare offers both off-the-shelf and custom medical necessity, coding, and compliance products, as well as a wide variety of data files and claim scrubbing services. YEI Healthcare's products can be accessed through software, web services, data subscriptions, back-end web interfaces and hosted solutions.
Visit YEI Healthcare for more information about these and other products and services.
- ABN Assistant™ WEB medical necessity, ABN generation, coverage and coding rules. Deployed by hospitals, health systems, and physicians throughout the United States for both Medicare and commercial insurance. Deployed as a hosted web application.
- EPStaffCheck™ for simple and efficient verification of employee and vendor excluded party status under the OIG, GSA SDN, and state programs, including EPLS, LEIE, OMIG, and others.
- YEI ClaimScrub™ for complete pre-submission claims scrubbing to ensure complete, clean, and payable claims, including standard and custom coding and medical necessity edits. Available in Provider, Payer, and Clearinghouse editions.
- Medical Necessity Tables. Comprehensive medical necessity files for NCDs and LCDs issued by CMS, MACs, FIs, and Carriers, as well as commercial payers. Single-facility or redistribution licenses. Standard and custom formats, including CPSI, Epic Systems, Merge / Fletcher-Flora (LabPak, FFlex eSuite), Iatrics (MNO, LAB e-Laborate), MediTech & other systems. Compiled entirely from original sources, updated daily. The most accurate data in the industry.
- EpiCoder™ WEB medical encoders
- Data Files and Services for medical necessity, coding information, CCI and other healthcare data, provided to regional and national HIT vendors to drive their software and services.
YEI Technology provides Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS), MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) motion capture solutions, and VR suits.
Visit YEI Technology for information on these and other products and services.
- YEI 3-Space Sensor™ high-precision Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS) provide a reliable, high-accuracy, low-cost, small-size solution to movement and orientation challenges with a three-axis accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, and three-axis compass. Proprietary multi-reference vector mode increases accuracy and reduces sensor error.
- PrioVR™ is changing the game by bringing you and your movements into virtual environments where you can see your body move as you move, manipulate items as if they were right in front of you, and interact as naturally as you do in the real world. PrioVR uses high-performance inertial sensors to provide 360 degrees of low-latency, real-time motion tracking without the need for cameras, optics, line-of-sight, or large, awkward equipment.
- YEI 3-Space Mocap Studio is an open source motion capture application that uses the YEI 3-Space Sensor™ devices. The interface is similar to other motion capture applications (e.g. Blender), but is more convenient in getting started with the 3-Space Sensor devices since the application was created for them.
- YEI 3-Space HiPerGyro™ is an integrated system that utilizes a novel arrangement of sensing elements combined with advanced algorithmic processing to produce an ultra-high-precision, high-reliability, miniature, navigation-grade Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) / Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). The system exhibits size, weight, and power characteristics similar to MEMS-based solutions yet achieves performance characteristics previously only attainable in laser-ring and fiber-optic systems.
YEI Network Services is a provider of managed IT services. Services offered to our clients are optimal solutions for a reasonable price.
Visit YEI Network Services for information on these and other products and services.
- IT Services
- Windows/Linux server administration & installation
- Technology consultation
- Wi-Fi networking for businesses, hospitality, and restaurants
- Hardware installation
- Systems setup & integration
- Managed cabling
- Virus & spyware removal
- PCI DSS compliance consulting
- HIPAA compliance consulting
- Web Design & Hosting
- Web design
- Drupal consulting
- Linux-based web hosting
- Security Solutions
- IP camera systems
- Security cameras
- Access control